Users Online Now: 959 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 137,338
Pageviews Today: 231,964Threads Today: 102Posts Today: 1,977
04:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Astrologers, I'd like your help. If you could create a World Leader from scratch..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Astrologers, I need your help. (and yes, in a way this is a data experiment, Cause I teach these things already, I only want your opinion)

Just as the old Qabalistic Mystics would gather 12 of each zodiac to help make a golum. Im asking you to theorize in making a man, a world leader.

(Please to all Advanced Initiates, this is only a ONE CHART opinion to the public, Please do not spill details of the GREAT WORK, or it will be deleted)

What would his sun and moon and planetary placements be?

I know theres the placements of Rulerership, Exhaltation, Detriment and Fall, but what do YOU think?

Ill start off with Aries cause of his leadership abilities, Although this would make a very hot headed leader who will probaly kill us all, lol
Libra is my Second choice, someone balanced and fair and very suave with the masses.

For the Moon sign, Id choose Capricorn or Aries, but if he would get emotional and torn and be dramatic, Id choose a Scorpio Moon

Venus and Mars in a Scorpio placement makes the person extremely horny, but not sure if we want that as a trait.

We need a Sagitarrius placement to make this man a world traveler.

Mercury should always conjunct Sun to give the gift of speech.

And Saturn in Virgo would be a cool sign to show him honoring his abilities and then defacing it.

What all would you choose?

Here is the current placements we are in now

Sun in Aries
Moon in Gemini
Mercury in Pisces
Venus in Taurus
Mars in Virgo
Jupiter in Taurus
Saturn in Libra
Uranus in Aries
Neptune in Pisces
Pluto in Capricorn

Remember the bodies are Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto

Signs are Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces.

Here is my favorite chart of all time btw, This was a awesome day, Not a leader per se cause of the Mars placement, but interesting alignment
:chartsam23:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP