Users Online Now: 2,336 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,248,979
Pageviews Today: 2,085,467Threads Today: 850Posts Today: 14,879
07:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What Is The Biggest Problem YOU Have Going On In Your Life Right Now That You Need Help With?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know times are tough and money is tight. I wanted to see what people are having problems with and see if I could help anybody here with anything. Whether its your weight, your relationship, money, lack of job get your message out there.

We can all chime in and help each other out in this process and something good can come out of this experience. We can do this everyday. Just look for my threads with a similar tone and participate so we can start a movement where we as a crowd help each person individually by using our collective wisdom, experience and guide each other in the right direction...

My problem is I want to help the world but I am only one man...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP