Users Online Now: 1,244 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 349,288
Pageviews Today: 462,626Threads Today: 149Posts Today: 2,034
04:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "People's Court" judge Marilyn Milian is a total racist...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know there are more important things to worry about in the world than some TV judge, but...

I have watched this show off-and-on for over a decade, and this woman (who is hispanic) comes off as TOTALLY racist towards white people - especially if the other litigant is latino.

Like, she will constantly tell little quips in spanish. If the WHITE person does not speak spanish, she insults them ("I will translate it for your sorry behind!") and totally cops an attitude like "How DARE you expect me to speak English in the United States!" Bitch!

Today, I watched her try a case between a latino tree-trimmer (barely spoke english) who claims he got stiffed for a job and a white homeowner who claims he did a poor job and had to pay someone else to do it correctly.. She seems to automatically assume that the white guy used the "poor, hard-working immigrant." She got all butt-hurt and accused him of taking advantage and assuming that "...so you think that because he is hispanic he should just live on tea and beer? How dare you! Judgement for the plaintiff..."

I have yet to see her do this if it is a mexican vs. a black/asian/arab/other latino. What I worry about is it seems like more and more of these people wind-up in power. It seems to be an all-out war against whites by latinos. I don't mean to sound like an alarmist, but...

tp Am I wrong???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP