Users Online Now: 1,869 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 471,464
Pageviews Today: 747,111Threads Today: 312Posts Today: 4,589
08:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 160 Uses for Coconut Oil---Amazing stuff!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Offering a myriad of health benefits, coconut oil is affordable, readily available and completely natural.

COCONUT OIL IS:

*Anti-bacterial

*Anti-carcinogenic

*Anti-fungal

*Anti-inflammatory

*An​ti-microbial/Infection Fighting

*An Antioxidant

*Anti-parasitic

*Anti-viral

*Infection fighting

*known to improve nutrient absorption

Coconut Oil for personal hygiene/body

1. Age Spots

2. After Shave – coconut oil will help heal your skin after shaving without clogging pores. Great for razor burn!

3. Baldness – apply three times a day to affected area of hair loss. Coconut oil supports cell regeneration.

4. Body Scrub – mix coconut oil and sugar together and rub all over! Rinse off and your skin will be super soft! You can add in essential oils if you would like a specific smell.

5. Bug Bites – when applied directly to a bug bite, coconut oil can stop the itching and burning sensation as well as hasten the healing process.

6. Burns – apply to burn site immediately and continue applying until healed. Will reduce the chances of permanent scarring and promotes healing.

7. Deodorant – coconut oil alone can be used as a deodorant, but even more effective in combination with cornstarch/arrowroot powder and baking soda!

8. Toothpaste – there are numerous recipes out there but I just mix coconut oil and baking soda and dab a little of the mix on my toothbrush.

9. Energy Boost – coconut oil boosts energy and endurance making it a great supplement for athletes as well as those needed a quick pick me up.

10. Nausea – rub some coconut oil on the inside for the wrist and forearm to calm an upset stomach.

So many uses, I can't possibly list them all here..amazing!

[link to wakeup-world.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP