Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Friend asks advice re: her BF refuses to give her oral sex
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I normally don't post here but I have a friend who confessed some things to me last night and I wasn't really sure what to make of it all so I thought I'd ask the MATURE people at GLP (I realize that is only a scant few, so that means most of you champing at the bit to post something lame/childish/useless/crude/etc, please refrain. Thank you).

My friend is 29 and attractive. She is not a very healthy eat but she is not overweight, just has a bit of a muffin top. She has been with this guy for 6 months now. She just told me he has only gone down on her twice and has since told her he can't do it because she "had a baby and it just weirds me out." She has a 3 yr old from another guy. Wtf. I don't get it. He is telling her he can't give her oral sex because she has had a kid and it creeps him out?

She is thinking of dumping him because of this. She did tell me she is all over for him for sex as soon as he gets home from work and he gets annoyed and I told her she really needs to back off and let him decompress when he gets home. He also claims he's too tired for sex most of the time. He is 27. What can I tell my friend. I have never had a guy not want to give oral sex and I feel really bad for her. I know she grooms her female areas so it's not that anyway. What would make a guy feel this way, besides he's gay? He did spend a long time in prison.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP