Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE GREAT WARNING--APRIL 2012 is it!--UPDATED
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been waiting and watching for this moment for a very long time. I had always believed that when this moment arrived, their would be an outpour of God's spirit upon the ones that have been recieving his warnings.

THIS IS IT

This is a compilation of the OUTPOURING of God's spirit...THE FINAL WARNINGS before what is about to come.

If you say, "I will get right with God later." LATER is NOW. Get right with the LORD NOW!!!!!

[link to www.youtube.com]

Its not letting me embed it

The Week of INSPECTION [link to www.youtube.com]

I had a couple of things. First, a word from the Lord yesterday, April 1st, Nisan 9. "MY CHILDREN, THE DAY HAS COME. I WILL MAKE MY DECISION. WHO HAS BEEN FOUND WORTHY TO STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN ? WHO SHALL BE LEFT OUT IN THE DARK ? WILL YOU BE FOUND WORTHY ? HAVE YOU OBEYED MY VOICE AND MY COMMANDS ? HAVE YOU COME BEFORE ME IN REPENTANCE AND SORROW ? DO YOU RECOGNISE THAT YOU ARE BUT DUST WITHOUT ME ? HAVE YOU GIVEN YOUR LIFE ? ARE yOU WILLING TO FOLLOW WHEREVER I LEAD ? COME NOW TO MAKE YOUR COVENANT WITH ME. THIS IS THE WEEK OF INSPECTION".

I knew that the Inspection of the Lamb is on Nisan 10 (Aviv 10) for this year April 2nd. I had no idea that from Nisan 10 to Nisan 14 was called the Week of Inspection. The actual Week of Inspection. You are supposed to pick a lamb, unblemished, feed it and take care of it from the 10th to the 14th and that is called the Week of Inspection. I didn't know until sister Patty (thevitaltruth) sent me a video link this morning. Now I had this word last night and I was watching the second part of it and the preacher said the Week of Inspection. So this is the Week of Inspection just as the Lord had said. But it's of the people. The first time it was of the Lamb, NOW IT IS OF THE LAMB'S PEOPLE.

I also had a dream vision type thing last night where all I could see and hear were stars in my vision. I could kinda hear them tinkling and I could see them. And the Lord's voice came to me and this is the note I wrote down about what He said to me. He said something about inspection and "WHAT HAVE YOU TO OFFER ME ?" Again, I was half asleep and I answered Him immediately but I think this was meant for me to think upon. Ok, anyway, so I am watching this video and He starts presenting the story of the woman with the alabaster jar who anoints Yashua with the jar of oil two days before He was supposed to be sacrificed, as a sacrificial lamb. And this is a great offering by her to Him, as Judas told us that it was a very valuable jar of oil.

Right away, I had the understanding this is what the Lord is asking me. What would my offering be to Him ? Everyone, I think, is going to have their own answer for that. I THINK NOW IS THE TIME, DURING THE WEEK OF INSPECTION, TO REALLY PRAY UPON THESE THINGS AND TO ASK YOURSELVES WHAT HAVE YOU TO OFFER OUR GOD THIS WEEK, AS HE MAKES THIS COVENANT WITH US, BEFORE HE MAKES THIS DECISION

A Fireball Flew BY April 2, 2012
[link to www.youtube.com]

Guess where it was seen?
ChristsChurch- New Zealand!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP