Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NIBIRU incoming September 2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message IMPORTANT: When Nibiru was discovery in the year 1983, in the constellation of Orion, it was distant from the Earth about 7,5 billion kilometers (50 A.U.) and the Dark Star Wormwood in which Nibiru has its orbit was about 80,5 billion kilometers (537 A.U). If the data is correct, Nibiru must be now about 1 billion kilometers (6.7 A.U.) away from the Earth - a little bit beyond the orbit of Jupiter - in the constellation of Cetus (Whale), and maybe can be observed onwards 5:00 PM (evening), more to East than to South (depending of the point of view from where you live). Its equatorial radius is about 24,000 kilometers, 4 times more than the equatorial radius of the Earth and just 3 times less than the equatorial radius of Jupiter. Its maximum approach is predicted happen in September of 2012, about 220 million kilometers (1.46 A.U.) away from the Earth, when it will can be view passing through the sky like a big comet.

If you also want observe Nibiru, just download and install the software Stellarium ( [link to www.stellarium.org] ) and then go directly to the directory C:\Program Files\Stellarium\data, and copy/paste the information below at the end of the ssystem.ini file.

[nibiru]
name = NIBIRU
parent = Sun
radius = 24000
oblateness = 0.0
albedo = 0.9
lighting = true
halo = true
color = 1.0,0.84,0.68
tex_map = ariel.png
tex_halo = star16x16.png
coord_func = comet_orbit
orbit_Epoch = 630033.0
orbit_MeanAnomaly = 220.0
orbit_SemiMajorAxis = 234.888999
orbit_Eccentricity = 0.991700
orbit_ArgOfPericenter = 270.0
orbit_AscendingNode = 194.5
orbit_Inclination = -145.0
sidereal_period = 1336815.0

Save the file, close and click on the icon Stellarium to start the software. When it is open press F6, choice in the list the country and city where you live, click in it and close the window. After this, press F2, change to your language, click on Save Settings and again close the window. Now press F3, write NIBIRU and click on Search. Press PgUp and see by yourself.

To watch the trajetory of Nibiru from 2012 on, just click on the icons Atmosphere and Ground at the footer to the left of the screen (to clean the landscape), press F3, write NIBIRU and then click on Search. After this, press F5, drag the window of Date and Time to the top right of the screen, put the date on 01/01/2012 and go clicking on the day, again and again, up to see Nibiru crossing the ecliptic and travelling very fast through the constellations of Pisces, Pegasus, Vulpecula (Fox), Delphinus, Sagitta, Aquila, Serpen´s Tail, Ophiuchus, Hercules, Serpen´s Head, Bootes, Virgo, cross the ecliptic again, pass through Corvus, Crater, Sextains, until finish its route in the constellation of Hydra, at the end of 2015, when it will be going back to its Dark Star.

OBS: The data is not 100% accurate and the image of Nibiru is just hypothetical.

Thanks a lot to bomack105 that posted back the video originally posted in 01-28-2008 by retiredafb, from which I took the data.

WARNING: I don´t want prove nothing to anybody. Like many other people, i believe that something is coming, i just don´t know when will come. I don´t know if really will be in 2012, i just know that many facts link to this. The Mayan Calendar began about 3000 BC and will finish exactly at the end of 2012. Big floods did happen in that age, at many sites like Sumeria, Babylon, Egypt, China, etc, and the Mayan Calendar warn us that will happen again. The Noah´s Flood also did happen about 3000 BC. Before this great deluge, in the age of Enoch (great-grandfather of Noah), the day had just 18 hours and since then it came to have 24 hours. Something really extraordinary did happen to do this big change on the velocity of the Earth´s axis in so short time. And is very likely that what motivated this event must have been the temporary removal of the Moon, caused by the gravity force of something really big. I suppose that was Nibiru who did this. I don´t know from where Zecharia Sitchin took the idea that Nibiru´s orbit has 3660 years, actually i think that it is about 5000 years, because i never found any fact in the History that prove have happened some big flood or world cataclysm about 1600 BC.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP