Users Online Now: 2,177 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 480,497
Pageviews Today: 783,425Threads Today: 261Posts Today: 4,252
09:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Car Salesman Deliberatly Tried to Screw Me.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I'm at the car lot, huge place and I'm looking at a new car. So a sales man comes up and of course notices that I'm wearing a John Deere hat so he immediately become my all time John Deere best buddy. Blah Blah Blah. Oh how he loves John Deere and me. They look for stuff like bumper stickers, t- shirts, hats, fishing poles, you name it in order to become your all time best of all buddy, ya know.
But anyway. So I know that I have good equity in my car and I know that they could make 10K easy off of it. So I tell my all time new best John Deere buddy that I'll trade mine in and want $3000 in cash plus my car for the car we're standing in front of. He say's, "I think we can do that, come inside."
So we go inside and he huddles around with a few other salesmen. They go check out my car then come back. He say's they can do it and tells me that my payments are going to be $XXX per month. I say, WHAT? Thats way too much.
And you know what he says?
He says, "Well! The $3000 is going to cost you $XX per month.
At that point I stand up and say, WHAT? I don't want to borrow $3000 you idiot. I don't want $3000 tacked onto my auto loan. I want YOU to pay me $3000 cash with my trade in.
OH! He says, we can't do that.
So that's when I walked out.
So I get home and wouldn't you know theres a message on my answering machine. It's my bestus of all new John Deere buddy salesman.
Oh mr. So and So! I'm sorry we miss understood you over the $3000. I talked with my boss and he say's that we can do that. We can give you cash." OH NO YOU CAN'T! You tried to screw me buddy! And now! I DON'T TRUST YOU.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP