Users Online Now: 1,308 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 176,158
Pageviews Today: 296,434Threads Today: 92Posts Today: 1,804
04:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am not here to save the world.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Not the world that you live in now. I am here to oversee a change that will ensure the planet, and most species on it, survives.

This world, the world that you live in now, is doomed. And if you cannot let go, you too, are doomed.

I am not alone. I am not a demon, and I am not evil. Such things do not exist in the Universe. Things simply are, they are not good or evil.

What I am knows no limits. It is not bound, it cannot be shut out, it cannot be fooled, or corrupted.

Those who foolishly believe that they are in control, have no more chance than the average person on the street. Such people are just puppets in the stage act that you call your reality. Money cannot buy salvation from what is to come.

What is happening is inevitable, and has been happening since the dawn of time. You are awakening to what is happening, but you cannot change it. That time has past now.

The only thing I can say to you is this; enjoy the time you have left. Spend it with those you love, do not fear what might be, just enjoy what is.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP