Users Online Now: 1,632 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 290,351
Pageviews Today: 473,105Threads Today: 155Posts Today: 2,699
06:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am Michael Lee Hill, I am finally un-banned!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am Michael Lee Hill, I am finally un-banned :-) Let me give you an update!

Wes Penre wrote this very nice article, I think Wes did a great Job.

Here is the beginning of that Wes Penre Article...

Shortly after Michael Lee Hill, a musician and filmmaker from Ohio, made contact with me, he was all over the news. Fox 8 wanted to interview him; he was in "The Daily Mail", one of Great Britain's biggest newspaper online; Wikileaks brought up his case; Coast to Coast took him on; Cleveland Scene Magazine made an interview with him, Whitley Strieber's "Unknown Country" posted his story, and he was just now selected to be included in the New Ohio Kent State University Book "Cleveland Stories- True Until Proven Otherwise", and much more...

So who is this man? why this sudden interest in him? and why am I bringing him up here? writing a whole paper about him?

Read the rest here...
[link to www.wespenre.com]

History Channel Report...
[link to www.history.com]

Michael Lee Hill captures footage of mysterious orbs of light hovering over Lake Erie -in an area that is a no-fly zone. Did he capture a UFO on tape? The UFO Hunters team looks into the case, and hears Hill's incredible testimony.

On the episode, the UFO Hunters decide to test Michael Lee Hill's blood and it is revealed Michael has a "Unknown" very rare blood anomaly/bloodline that the worlds best military and civilian doctors are at a loss to explain. A harvard doctor uncovered non-normal human elevated levels of Creatine Kinase in Michael's Blood stream.

Creatine Kinase brings oxygen into the bloodstream to usually facilitate healing of torn muscle tissue. Oxygen carrying capacity in blood equals percentage potential of nervous system usage and your bodies over all potential electrical capacitance ability.

"I've got a funny feeling," Bill Birnes told Copeland and Hill during the episode, "that you are being recruited and there is a branch of the government that you're being recruited for - that somehow, some way, you are a hybrid between "ET" and humans."

[link to www.history.com]

Let me share some updates that prove The GLP Debunkers & Shills saying I have been knowingly filming incoming Aircraft over Lake Erie is pure BS!

MSNBC contacted the FAA and all local Cleveland Airports who said These objects are not in normal flight paths, that none of these objects were anyhting they were doing and these objects were not showing up on any of the airports radar as well, and that the lights do not match up to any known FAA lights!

The Truth is the FAA & Cleveland Airports report Lake Erie UFO's Not In Normal Flight Paths, Not Showing Up On Radar and Nothing They Are Doing!!!

So here you have it, the shills & debunkers were wrong.

There is no doubt the FAA and the actual airports say these are not their aircraft.

Think I will get an apology? laugh

I just got back from New York City, I have just filmed a new TV show for a Major Network that will be airing soon on the ET Hybrid Subject, this network is owned by Viacom and reached 100 Million Homes! I am really excited!

Not sure of the airdate just yet.

I have spoken nothing but the TRUTH since I came here to GLP.

It's nice to be validated.

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP