Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Speaking from my heart
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This has been weighing heavy on my heart for a long time now...so maybe if I put it down in a thread well we could all talk about what's going on.

I sense the danger around the corner. That's probably why I choose today to do this thread. Our planet is gonna go through some major changes. I am not even ready for it...but there will be many casualities.

The old gods are indeed here now...back in body. Waiting for the call that will bring them together to help humans on this planet. Some will turn away from them...some will welcome them with open arms. It will be a time of confusion for the people of the earth who are not awake yet. This confusion will turn into fear...

There are many aliens now watching our planet and these people who are here now to help the people and the earth. Aliens have intervened many times for our benifit and for the earth. They know many people are not ready to see them in person. Through the old gods they will communicate. We need to bring the earth back in balance with the universe. Our planet affects the universe that is why so many of them are watching us.

I would be lying to you guys if I were to say I was not scared. Look around you at what is going on on the earth right now and you will know I am right. The strange sounds are a part of it. To me it feels like something/someone is getting prepared for something big.

Also does the earth changes happen before we get to see the old gods? I can't quite figure that part out...I would think we would see them first...but I don't know.

Just please be prepared in your heart. We will all need strength in our minds and bodies to endure what we are about to face. I did not do this thread to cause fear...just the opposite. I thought if we could all discuss this it would help some out there who are confused about what is going on. This thread will help me too. To see how you guys are handling things that are happening. Does any of what I say ring true to you in heart?

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP