Users Online Now: 1,800 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 303,180
Pageviews Today: 480,412Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 2,412
06:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Archons MAY reside on the 8th level, BUT...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I believe I have found their doorway into this world.

Correct me if I'm wrong - and you can PROVE to me that I'm wrong...

A seeming blank page - you have to click on tiny star systems to move around the website.
[link to www.yadooshisushitdumbamaumau.com]

What looks to be some kind of control panel:

The real main page:

Now, I found this thanks to InnerVoice222's link in his signature, and at first impression all I saw was some kind of weird and zany role-playing website...

...but the more I looked, the more I was convinced that they weren't playing.

I pride myself on being able to sense and read different types of energy over the internet - from the words you type, to what kind of energy a website emits...

...and this website is somehow directly linked to the 8th Level, the Archons, and the Hologram's core itself. I know it. I can sense it, and it scares the shit out of me. damned

I've even suddenly developed a bad headache and chills while writing this...what have I stumbled upon...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP