Users Online Now: 1,678 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 290,658
Pageviews Today: 473,583Threads Today: 155Posts Today: 2,700
06:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject With economy going in shitty, who else like me want to learn to fish, stock freezer with fresh organic fish ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message With economy going in shitty, who else like me want to learn to fish, stock freezer with fresh organic fish ?

i want to learn to fish this spring and fill my freezer with enough organic fresh fish to last a year, only catching the legal amount i can a day of course.

but anyone else thinking of doing this? something that u can do where countries its more laws to hunt, easy to buy license to fish

then when i get my freezer packed with fresh organic fish, i want to learn how to make fish taste good, cause im not a huge fish fan i rather eat steak, but fish is healthy this will also get me into amazing shape physically by eating fish i catch everyday, but i need to learn how to make that shit taste good.

gunna need some good fried fish recipes, if i could learn a healthy ways to make organic fish and chips, i could eat that shit everyday, cause fish n chips is tasty shit
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP