Users Online Now: 1,588 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 409,959
Pageviews Today: 643,479Threads Today: 240Posts Today: 3,948
07:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject August 2012 Possible SCORCHING HOT SUMMER Dream back in 2012 actually a vision of this year's August 2013 event!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello guys before last month's crazy crazy solar activity with all those X and M-class flares, I had a very vivid dream about the Sun. Before I slept that night, I tried to "experiment" on some New Age stuff that i read that day. I "told" my "Higher Self" to show me what will happen to the world on December 2012. That night, I had a very vivid dream where I woke up, saw the calendar and it was written there 8/2012 August 2012. Then, i opened the windows and it was freakin' hot and I saw the Sun much bigger and brighter than before. A neighbor then knocked the door and told me not to get out because the temperature is 130+ Fahrenheit!! I was also told that millions of people all over the world died in unprecedented heatwaves.

Weeks after that dream, I came across Anonymous Astrophysicist's thread here where he spoke this summer we will witness the Sun burning record-breakin' temperatures so I say this might have a 90% probability of happening please stockpile necessary food supplies!!hiding

Update August 12 2013: Pattie's info confirms that those events I was shown in that dream last year are true and will happen according to Pattie's timeframe!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP