Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Taxman Cometh To My Door
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Little background for ya..

When I was first married in 1980, I didn't know that my husband had not been filing or paying income tax. I never received any correspondence either (key word here is I) To top it off, I wasn't working so I was not expecting Any W-2s and just figured he took care of it.

Anyway, one day I get a knock at the door and it was the taxman. Since I had no idea why he showed up at my doorstep I invited him in to figure out what was going on. Well he filled me in on what was going on. We had a huge tax bill.

After I got over the shock, I told him that I would start paying a few dollars a month till it was paid off.

Now here's the kicker, he told me NOT to send any money. He explained that our file was in the dead pile and if I make any payment it will be resurrected.

That's what I call a great tax tip.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP