Users Online Now: 1,488 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 546,645
Pageviews Today: 712,701Threads Today: 212Posts Today: 2,891
06:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sick of self righteous doctors refusing to prescribe Xanax.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have really bad insomnia caused by anxiety. I was prescribe Xanax 3 years ago and it was a miracle drug for me. After a while I needed it less and stopped taking it all together. Recent stress has brought my panic and insomnia back with a vengance.

I go to doctors and tell them Xanax is all that works for me. They try to TELL me Im depressed and stick me on anti-depressants. They try to tell me they no longer prescribe Xanax because of its potential for abuse. Last doc visit I was prescribed "Vistaril" (an anti hystamine) for sleep and just like I told the doctor, it didnt do a thing for me.

It's like when you tell them you know what works for you and mention Xanax they immediatley consider you a drug seeker.

So, since some people abuse it people that need it are turned away? What the fuck is that?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP