Users Online Now: 1,196 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 362,105
Pageviews Today: 478,276Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 2,093
04:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I was approached by the Illuminati, and did not make it...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I apologize in advance if I am in the wrong topic. This is my very first post as I have not been very open about this situation in the past year or so; Mostly because the closest people in my life laughed at me if I opened up about it, so why talk about it? But i came across this site today as I had another dream last night about being approached; bc it still haunts my mind. Here is my story, maybe you will think it is BS, but why would I take the time to make this stuff up? I just want some feedback from people who know a thing or two about secret societies. Here is my story:

I am 23, grew up pretty sheltered. In fact, until last year I did not even know secret societes like, as we "normals" call the Illuminati, existed. When I was 19, I left school to pursue a songwriting career. After a year of demos and crappy shows, a producer heard my stuff. She heard it because a lady i grew up with passed it along to this producer. In November 2009, she flew to my hometown to meet me at Whataburger. She was driven by the lady I know. Now granted, at this time I was naive and didn't "get" anything that was going on. She literally told her friend to get out of the car and stand outside while we talk. We only met for ten minutes but she told me she is flying me to L.A. next week to meet a few people. Long story short, she told
me directly, "You do NOT tell ANYONE but your parents you are coming!" Me being the kid I still am, I wanted to brag to everyone, and I did. I even told her friend I was going.

The next day I got a call from this producer, yelling at me, "When I told you. not to tell anyone, I MEANT THAT! HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?!" I informed her she could, not wanting to be cut off by her.

Fast fwd to the next weekend, my very first day in L.A., we met at a nice house out on a terrace, and she brought another friend who,apparently "owns a lot of restaurants in SM", along with her friend who "worked for the Red Cross". We sat around, they asked my intentions, but i was secretly being voice recorded. Either that or someone was on the other line of her phone. All i know is she put it in her bag with the bag open, and kept drawing attention to it. I did not care, I just thought "hey it is for reference or another producer is on the line".

We picked out a song that was to be my hit, but they completely re-wrote it. I mean, put lyrics in i wouldn't have wanted, but I was told it was not a hit unless it was like this-and that is all I wanted: a HIT! The next day we headed to lay down the demo.

I will speed this up, but basically I recorded the demo, and as I was leaving, I was told to get into a nice black Mercedes to head back to my hotel. My window was down though, and I wanted to know what they were saying about the demo. And i clearly remember them all go, "how did you find him? He is perfect."

Fast forward two months, as they moved me to L.A. Permanently and I had been playing small shows for recognition. In March of '10, I played a show by myself at Harville's in Santa Monica. After the show I was approached by two very nice people who just asked me what my goals were. It was maybe 5 minutes. I decided the show went well, so I wanted to go down to the pier for a few minutes before my bus home.

I hadn't been there ten minutes when two really nice people I did not know approached me. We laughed, talked about life for a few, and then randomly I was told, and will never forget it, "You know, you can have it all here. Whatever you want." and for some reason I knew something was not right, just in my heart. Immediately I closed off the conversation and told them it was nice to meet them but I need to get home. I never let them go further with the conversation because something was just not right.

Literally the next day, all ties were cut off from me. No one would answer a call and if they did they would say they needed to call me back but never did. For months I was so depressed. I could not get any of them to even talk to me and I had no friends there as I was too busy working".

After a year, I realized that the initial producer was recruiting me for whatever society it was. But I never even let them get to an offer or sacrifice that night, and I guess they realized when I left that I woul not be able to handle it as I was obviously frightened that night.

In conclusion, I went into a deep depression and finally snapped out of it last year. I had been brainwashed to thinking there is nothing better in life than to be around these people; but now, I am just thankful I got turned away before it was too late.

If you have any questions or red flags raised, I will be more than happy to answer anything I know, but i never actually made it far enough to know much more.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP