Users Online Now: 2,258 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,164,186
Pageviews Today: 1,627,515Threads Today: 445Posts Today: 8,088
01:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This Is A Real Ad--State Stealing This Guys Farm! This Is OUR Country Folks!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message No crap, I just found this on Craigslist here in N Central FL...read all the way down to where he gives the reason he is selling everything:

we are selling everything, we have posted pics on facebook (itsafarm itsafarm) in for sale albums to make it easier for everyone.

horses
miniature horse mare
miniature cattle zebus
goats: kinders, mini nubians, nigerians, fainting goats, pygmies, lamancha
hair sheep baby
hereford pigs
potbellied pig sow
chickens
roosters
ducks
geese
flemish giant bunnies
netherland dwarf rabbits

plants: amarylis lilies, elephant ears, angel trumpets, marigolds, chocolate mints, oregano, ginger,

farm tractors and attachments
trucks: 2002 ford f350, 1996 ford f350, 2001 dodge ram 1500, 1985 toyota 4x4, 1989 jeep cherokee 4wd,
flatbed trailers: 8' to 18' long all need work.
horse trailer
32' livestock trailer
dumptruck
40' storage trailer

old electric poles
corral panels
mini stall/corral panels
head catch for calves or small cattle

If your wondering why I'm selling out and why you see my adds so much.
I am selling out so that I can pay a laywer to help me save my farmland. The county (orange county) is taking properties from my family, NO they did not go through court or any legal ways of taking or buying the properties from us. They did not buy it, they just removed the history of us owning it. This land has been in my family for gens and years. But to quote the county worker he "decided that we never owned it" so he changed the names on our property. Now try to get a good nights sleep, knowing that you could be next waking up one morning and not only NOT own your house and land but You NEVER did!!! If you think that title in your hands and the tax paying history means anything, good luck. To Quote the county guy "you don't like my decision, you can sue us". Nice to know we're paying taxes so that government can take everything anyway and tell people to sue if they don't like it. (((great saving/spending there!!)))

NO they can't do this.......but they did!!!
YES I need a lawyer, I know. (I need a truck load of them!!!)
NO I'm not wealthy enough to own my own lawyer.
NO Life isn't fair!!
YES you can fight city hall, I've just never seen anyone beat this system.

THANK YOU for all your good thoughts and your considerations.
I hope you never have to know how we feel right now.

I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE FLAGGED MY AD!!!
•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2948844685
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP