Users Online Now: 1,433 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 11,760
Pageviews Today: 21,776Threads Today: 11Posts Today: 174
12:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject C-SPAN: Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon - "Ancient Alien" Defense system? Incoming Cosmic Super Wave?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

I will share some info you will not find anywhere else regarding the purpose of these monoliths.

B. Scientific/technologic measures taken to ameliorate the main- and side-effects of said passing through of Nibiru through our solar system

The chief measures devised, aligned and being taken currently are scientific/technological steps to stabilizing the space medium by means of spacetime/subquantal (S/Sq) stabilizers that work like beacons emitting broadband signals as electrostatic/electromagnetic and gravitational fields designed to strengthen the gravitational balance of a planet’s orbit.

These are multiple nodal networks of special matter designed and fashioned like Arthur C. Clark’s monoliths in the film version of his 2001
Space Odyssey.

These items are located along gravity pathways of all
major astronomical objects up to the seventh planetary body from Sol. There are also nodes along all gravitational boundaries between astronomical objects (i.e., Laplace points or boundaries) to further strengthen the gravitational fields of the astronomical objects in
question. While new in its use as stability promotion networks, they are said to have performed very well in the last passage of Nibiru some 3,532 years ago (Sa.A.Mi. estimate converted into Earth years).

I have a lot more info on this but what I can tell you now is this "Ancient Alien" Defense system is going to be used for the incoming Cosmic Wave of Dark Matter approaching us which has made the news recently.
[link to www.nytimes.com]

TODAYshow.com's Dara Brown talks with author Paul LaViolette about new NASA images that show gigantic masses of high energy radiation at the Milky Way's center.

Paul LaViolette? In depth Interview with the man himself

Here is the most correct info in my opinion on all of this...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP