Users Online Now: 1,727 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 11,001
Pageviews Today: 16,811Threads Today: 12Posts Today: 92
12:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can't find my cat..My Cat Was... by extraterrestrials :( HELP!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I came to Puerto Rico to live here for a year and now I can't find my cat .... I have to go back to the states soon and I can't find him ...

The last time I saw him he was doing regular stuff... like a regular cat... but when it was like 11 pm he went out and started to scream... I saw like a weird black figure ... It kind of had the shape of a human body but the facial features were strange... and it was quite tall and thin ... but not like in the movies. I think it started to walk backwards? or something idk... I actually ran to my room... I was alone, my parents were at a party.

I thought it was just my imagination but then a friend told me that she read something about a woman from Tennessee who saw something similar ... I'm kind of scared actually .... But I really want to find my cat!!!! Probably the thing didn't take my cat but maybe my car ran away.... he could be lost in the forest or something... or maybe he is stuck in a tree and can't get down...

It's going to rain soon

What should I do ????? I need my cat !!! He is like a son to me!
y_tears
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP