Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Meet Allen West, Lunatic and War Criminal
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What does the VFW do when the Republican nominee in a Congressional race is so terrible that it would discredit an entire organization if VFW were to endorse him?

That is just the case with Allen West, a former Army Leiutenant Colonel who is running for Congress in Florida's 22nd Congressional District.

Allen West isn't just any old vet.

He's a verified torturer, war criminal and a liar.

Witness West's own account of why he is no longer a soldier:

Arriving at the interrogation room, West approached Hamoodi, took out his gun, and chambered a round. He placed it in his lap with the gun barrel facing Hamoodi. "I had drawn out my pistol as a means of conveying a threat to him for the seriousness of wanting the information," West told investigators.

Hamoodi said that after West's arrival, "a soldier pulled his shirt over his head, and numerous others began to punch him in the chest."

The beating bruised his ribs, said Hamoodi, but those bruises had healed in the month that passed before he met with investigators.

Said West: "Yes, there had been sporadic body punches and shoving to the individual, which I witnessed but did not allow to get too brutal."

Hamoodi still didn't give West or the soldiersthe information they wanted, either because he wasn't part of the assassination plot or because he was being an uncooperative witness.

West ordered Hamoodi out of the interrogation room and took him outside the facility, where Hamoodi says West pointed to six soldierswho were standing in line with their weapons in hand. Through the Egyptian translator, West told Hamoodi: "If you don't talk, they will killyou."

When that didn't work, West admitted to pushing Hamoodi's head into a clearing barrel full of sand, which is typically used for clearing weapons. West then put his gun into the same barrel, near Hamoodi's head and fired.

"In my anger I do not know if I fired two shots in to the barrel or one into the air and another into the barrel," said West in his sworn statement.

But West's crazy doesn't end there.

He also claims to have a higher security clearance than the President (yes, THAT President).
[link to www.scam.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP