Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I had a terrifying nightmare a couple days ago
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was in the state of Virginia and circumstances had brought me to live there. There was a grocery store in my dream and I suppose it was my desire to eat but in the dire circumstances I was in, I headed to the local food stamp office. In this office, it had been transformed into a large medical facility. What they were doing to the applicants was terrifying and was Mengele-esque.

All applicants had to submit to a battery of procedures including lumbar punctures and forced vaccinations in order to receive government assistance. Sterilizations were performed on many individuals and these experiments were carried out to inflict pain and humiliation on the less fortunate. There was a fear of compulsion, a prevailing atmosphere of "you better not run from us", that I believe lead some to stay and submit to these procedures out of fear, instead of leaving the food stamp office.

Typing now, I feel very much that this is a prophecy of a sort having of course the literal interpretation but maybe a deeper meaning.

We know their plans for depopulation and torture and rule by fear and intimidation and the working class is continually getting more frustrated with the underclass, who are responsible for growing levels of violent and non-violent crimes. The country is surely on a precipice of major turbulence that will be here within the next couple years.

As more people reach a new low, a state they never thought possible where they could swallow their pride and take government aid, what lies ahead for those of us in the next several years who find ourselves applying for food stamps and government aid?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News