Users Online Now: 2,272 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 760,169
Pageviews Today: 1,249,399Threads Today: 497Posts Today: 8,558
12:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Guys....how do i get my husband to talk to me????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For all you guys out there who refuse to talk and communicate with your wives, i just want to know what keeps you from doing so? Why is it so hard to just TALK????

My husband will not talk, and i have tried to talk to him and i am through with trying to "be there for him". I just want to put as much distance as i can because i am so frustrated with not having him to talk to.
For starters, we have been married for 5 yrs now.....i do almost everything around here.....no help from him hardly EVERf. We have 10 acres and there is always a ton of work to do around here.
My husband works for himself and doesn't want to do ANYTHING around here. I have told him before, if he doesn't want to do the work, then PAY SOMEONE ELSE to do it but don't just leave this place go to hell.
I do the housework and the outside work such as gardening, yard work etc... and he will not help at all.
I know the guy loves me as a person, not sure if he is even in love with me anymore (altho he says he is, his actions speak otherwise).
I'm tired of being a maid. I get tired of all his friends/family being allowed to store all their junk here so they don't have to pile up their yards with STUFF.

He has to go to happy hour now every nite...this is since his friend moved out back in his RV (and sponges off my husband who can't say no to him) and the friend goes to happy hour every nite and since he has lived here for 3 yrs my husband goes to happy hour every nite too!!!
I said something in the beginning and he stopped going every nite and then by a couple weeks later he had started going again every nite so i just refuse to say anything ever again about it!
I love him and have tried to talk to him but its just no use, nothing changes and so i just try to avoid him and just go about doing my own thing....otherwise i wouldn't be able to keep my anger in check..... so this way i won't be a nag or show my irritation with him.
If anyone can give any insight on how i can change myself or improve the chances on getting him to talk to me, i welcome your replies before this relationship gets any more sour.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP