Users Online Now: 1,830 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 396,964
Pageviews Today: 680,664Threads Today: 326Posts Today: 4,650
08:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Watched TV for the first time in 7 years. I was floored how obvious the control, hate and fear mongering is. Can't people see it???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I stopped watching TV over 7 years ago out of disgust about what trash was being shown. Since then I surf the web or watch movies on my computer. I was in a motel with no Internet access last night and I turned the TV on for the first time out of boredom. I was just amazed, no actually beyond amazed. The fear, hate and control was almost beyond belief. So called reality shows with burned out actors being made to break down on camera. Sex, crime and hate on all channels. The news was the worst.

Please understand. I am not a fundamentalist nut or a prude. I grew up with TV like everyone else. I stopped watching because I got sick of the BS, but TV today is simply beyond belief.

My point of this thread is that the change to our world comes so slowly, we are tricked into not noticing the changes. This was the best proof that I have had in a long time that the world really is heading toward a cosmic singularity point very soon. I was completely floored by what people are subjected to 12 hours a day, especially children. No wonder people feel so afraid, angry and panicked.

I would be in panic myself if I watched that every day!

Please, please stop and realize what is being done to you and your family.

Peace
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP