Users Online Now: 2,165 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,530,028
Pageviews Today: 2,542,175Threads Today: 1,020Posts Today: 18,059
11:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Some guy I knew showed me me a diagram from the Illuminati (lower rungs)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I knew this guy who then and now still lives in Beverly Hills. His father was a wealthy dude (net assets upwards $100 million+ upon his death) and when he passed the guy I knew inherited a considerable trust fund.

In any event, one early morning, must've been around 3am we were just chillin and he turned his computer screen over to me and said: "This is what I'm talking about!!!"

I looked on the screen and their was a diagram on it depicting a man watching television in a living room with hundreds of what appeared to be human minds watching him from all kinds of angles - some watched from behind a nearby plant, others from atop the television, still others from the side.

Just curious as I trust some of you are not low ranking members of this satanic cult - how high up would this guy that I knew have had to have been to have had access to that kind of diagram?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP