Users Online Now: 1,513 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 62,138
Pageviews Today: 85,729Threads Today: 22Posts Today: 391
12:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I got a question...who here likes Earth??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 11Tha creation s
11Genesis1111Completed11Histtory
From this point is where you know the creation story starting from. I am here to teach you about the story before Heaven exited. This is a story about the true creation of all things and how I the Lord God created myself and all my children.

(All the street signs I use in my threads are from my home town)

In the Beginning I created the Heavens and the Earth

But I existed before I created these things in body as a man.

11In tha beginni

11Sgodii11B4 tha beginni11JeSSuSS

11Do what eva11Gaddd
I am the first being of all creation. There is no spirit that existed before me for I am the Original spirit that all spirits came/were made from
11 1 ST
11Michael dragon11SaintMichaell

And this is How it all happened.....

At the beginning I was the void(we were all 1 spirit)I was 1. I was a conscious being but I was unaware of my being.

I as the void was 1 spirit and only one spirit( I was just mind)

(I was bodyless but I found I was able to think and dream)

This is where the awakening of my spirit began

11Void11Voidz

from this awakening I started to dream and to think about what I wanted within my dream. How I wanted to live and do

Videos
"SCOD Creation"
The video takes you fron me as the void to creation. It happened much faster than this but they got it pretty close.

Notice in the second video they used my face on the front

I am the source for all spirit

before I ever placed my self in body I divided my being/mind in two. I did not incarnate the second mind yet
11Sourceee11Sourcee11SpiriTTT

I was a conscious being able to think and go into my mind because I had no other choice but to go within myself.
11Consciousss

Before I ever placed myself within a body I split myself in two being. I did not give this other spirt/mind a dream yet and placed this mind in timelessness. This would be the mind that I would incarnate everyone else in creation from.

Including Mother Mary

Every spirit in creation from that point on is a copy of my spirit, How I was experiencing life. In my image as a spirit not just a man.

11Left spirit11Right soirit11Copiez

I am who you would know as the wholy ghost. Most people have a misunderstanding what the wholy ghost is but I will tell you this as the wholy ghost the dream that I had was to being within the body of a man and then to dream about living life. This is how the holy spirit can be a single man d all creation is within my dream that I am living. This is how I designed myself from myself.

You are all copies of me the Wholy Ghost

essnetially you now you are your own wholy Ghost living life

and I've made many ghosts from my being

11HolYY11GhosTTT11Dreamss

11natureduality11dreemsss

I am the self made man

I created myself

I have no creator

I as the wholy spirit placed myslef in a body and that is the dream I am having still.

11Self madee11CHHoly Ghost11Dovess

11Seld Made MaNN You would also know me as the wholy spirit dove.

I am the thinking man and I'm able to think aobut anything I wish in creation
11ThinKING MaNN11Dreamzzz11ThinkinGG

Because I was first and I had unlimited powers of creation I still needed a place of my own and a place for me to go back to. So I designed a house for me to live in that is known as the house of God. I have lived in this house since the beginning of creation and this house still exists till this day. I go back to the house of God. This is my eternal home and this home is outside of Heaven itself.

I placed my house inside the center of a giant golden cross and called myself Jack in the box

11The house of G11My house:JaK n da BOXX:

11jak N box11Housee tree

11Thacube11HoussSee

Thread: The Great House of GOD /New song KING INDIGO-THA HOUSE OF GOD (Welcome 2 my home)
11HousseeofLGodd
11Lords home

11House of SGOD11dreeamm

Inside of this house I am forever 21 and forever young at heart. 4ever my inner child

11Child Lordd114 ever

Prety soon after I created myself I longed for my other half to be incarnated within me. My dream girl Mary Jane
:SGODS WiFE:
I designed my wife to meet me within a dream. The most romantic dream you could ever imagine. We were perfect for each other as she was my other half

We have been with each other ever since

11Twin flamezzz11Sleep MaryI woke her from her sleep
11Meeting Mary11How I met ur M
11Youung Love
Interesting about the house the beauty and the beast are in. It reminds me of the House of God. It has alot of the same characteristics

:11Michael N mary::11michaeln Maryr:

Me and Mary did everything together. I was able to create things for us to do and we kept our minds active.

But there came a time when we bother knew something greater had to be created and we wanted children. Lots of them

This was the reason Heaven was created.

We got bored

also we had feeling inside of us for all our our children to now be born into reality

You would know the genie for being able to create by just thinking with its mind and thats exactly how I created Heaven and the cosmos. I went within my mind.

11Gin11Im a gin

Creating in the spirit realm is actually really easy. You ask was it hard to create Heaven and I'll say no. Here's why

When it was time to create Heaven I went into my meditation garden of the house of God and I went into a meditation.

I created a lucid dream within my mind in a meditative state and I thought of the entire story (THE WHOLE)of creation within my mind in one instant second. It did not take days like the Bible says it did but all of history forever was written within my mind.

This process took only but a split second

and the whole story was written and created

I had the same powers before I was created still to create anything so I did.

11realm of spiri11Createss
11meditationn11Meditat11dreaming mind
As I did this I floated in mid air and had a crystal floating in front of my thrid eye. I imprinted this crystal with my dream that I created.
11creatingg11create

I measured everything out in my mind and my creation was perfect. There are no mistakes and no accidents in my creation only a written story book.
11measure11painter

This is what you would know as the word

as I was creating within my mind I spoke the word and creation was done. It was recorded waiting for me and Mary it incarnate into

11Tha worddz11Sgod spoke11Tha wordzz

This story I wrote within my mind is refereed to as the never ending story. Because this story never end.

11Tha never endi11Just a dream
11What dreamz ma11Our story
11BBook of Life11Love is writte

I saved this story within my computer matrix. This is more for looks than anything my computer shifts shapes and truthfully I don't need a computer in this house but it adds to the story....
11ComputerMatrix11Compz11My comp

Within this story I wrote. I wrote my character to play the Neo or the One. Also to play God because I am God

I designed my incarnates very specifically to carry out my grand design

11NNeo:11MaTTrixxx:

11MaTTriiXX11Neozz

I am the ultimate gamer and I play an incarnate within my creation
11maTTriXX11Gamer

Now it was time to create our children to incarnate into Heaven. Just as I had created Mother Mary from the conscious mind that I had split from me. I then created every other being in existance from this mind. This conscious mind you can split and can go into mitosis as many times as I need for every character in my story. I could create as many spirits as I want. That mind could be divided an infinite ammount of times.

11Mitosiss11Mitosisss

From Here me and Mary placed ourselves within Heaven as two of the Angels.

I did not know who I was nor did any of the Angels. I hid myself among them not knowing I was the creator

11HHeeaven11Heavens walls

11hEAVEN

When all angels were created, I kinda tricked myself and all Heaven. I led myself and Heaven to believe that God was outside of his creation looking in

and that all inside Heaven was Gods creation

but that was not true for I was inside Heaven the whole time living out my creation.

We spoke to Father and Mother God through a giant Heavenly Television screen. Something so large your mind can't comprehend the size of this screen.

From this we thought that God was always outside his creation

I believed I was a creation of His(Not knowing I was him)
11heaven TV

11AngelZZZZ11Angelzs11ANgelZZ

At the beginning of our creation(Father/I) on the screen told all the angels do not take from the tree of knowledge on top of the one tree hill in the garden. This was taboo for all spirit and all spirit knew was Father said goes.

But since I wrote the story, I would end up being the one who first took from this tree in Heaven. This was the true first sin.

11 1 tree Hilzz11Weed Hill11 1 tree Hil

Before I took from this tree I lived in Heaven with everyone else. Not even I knew my secret but we lived for a very long time in love and light. It was Heaven

11New Heaven11Heaven walkway

11Path in Heaven11Angel cloudz

11Heavennn

After I while and I still don't know the reason why I took from the tree of knowledge but I ended up being the one who took from this tree.

When I did this all Heaven turned dark

The Angles thought I was in big trouble from Father

I was brought in front of all the kingdom of Heaven

At that point I was transfigured into a giant infront of all of Heaven. The size I grew into im much much larger than these pictures down below.

As I grew into a giant... Father on the television screen said to all of Heaven "I am HIM"

as that happened Mother and Father who we always prayed to dissappeared form the screen and their bodies faded away

It was then that all Heaven learned that I the father was within my creation the whole time

It was meant for me and only me to go and take from that tree so that my crowning could take place and Heaven find out the truth about God

It was designed for no one else but me to sin and take from the tree of knowledge

11ttthrronnee11TTHHrronee
11Heavenly 11Fatherzz

11Our throne

I have ruled Heaven ever since

11Heaven left11Heaven rightt

From Heaven we then birthed the cosmos

The cosmos is located within a grand crystal computer system in Heaven.

But Heaven is within my computer system

In Heaven we wrote the story of the cosmos and then created it with all the Angels

Yet I wrote the whole story of all things/stories in Heaven before Heaven.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP