Users Online Now: 2,349 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 961,631
Pageviews Today: 1,323,641Threads Today: 373Posts Today: 6,212
11:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are you aware that you are NOT the thoughts that come from your human mind? In fact, your mind is your enemy...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many people are not aware that the constant thoughts they receive in our minds/egos are not who they really are. When we listen to our mind/ego to guide us instead of our heart, we will forever be led astray. This is why our minds are our enemy. It is only once we learn to quiet our mind/ego and to listen to the subtle messages from our heart that we will begin to follow our true path and find real peace.

Many, many Wise Ones have reminded us throughout the ages, that we are really powerful spiritual beings that are truly immortal. We were never born and we will never die. Our finite physical bodies (our avatars) are simply a tool for us to experience this physical reality, but are not really who we are.

I know how crazy that sounds to most people. Most people just cannot believe that our body/mind/ego is not who we really are. We are not these frail, finite, physical bodies. We are in truth very advanced spiritual beings that come to this dense physical reality to learn from it. We will continue to live many, many incarnations here until we begin to understand what truly powerful spiritual beings we really are and begin to understand that it is within our power to leave whenever we want. Many people consider us to be slaves in this reality. Yes, we are! BUT, once we begin to remember who we really are, we can't be held here any longer. We are really more powerful than most of us can imagine.

Please understand, intelligence and cleverness are not wisdom. Wisdom comes from the heart and grows the more we experience throughout our many human incarnations. Intelligence and cleverness cause us to believe that it is us against the world, that the world is an evil, ugly and dangerous place. Listening to our mind/ego is why the world is in the shape it is now.

I hope what I have said makes some sense. If it doesn't, that is completely fine. We each must follow our own path through this reality.

If you would like some additional information about this concept, take a look at the book by Eckhart Tolle called A New Earth. I thought it was great.

Peace,
Fibonacci
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP