Users Online Now: 2,107 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 387,843
Pageviews Today: 643,714Threads Today: 219Posts Today: 3,979
08:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Biblical Daniel's "Three Horned Goat" is Baphomet ( god of hollywood, aleister crowley, and occultist freemasons )
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

"As I was considering, behold, a male goat came from the west across the face of the whole earth, without touching the ground. And the goat had a conspicuous horn between his eyes. " (Daniel 8:5 ESV)

The biblical prophecy is now coming true. No time in history until recently has traveling the whole earth without touching the ground been possible. I believe that this three-horned Goat is Baphomet, the god of hollywood / occultist freemasonry / aleister crowley thelemites. The bad news is that this goat will have a long and terrible rule. He is defeating the Ram of Daniel ( Irag, Afghanistan, Iran ) , but the Goat will eventually be defeated. Jesus and Me are coming to save the day.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP