Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PROOF JESUS IS NOT GOD THE FATHER !! BUT THE GLORIFIED AND EXALTED SON
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many Christians say that JESUS IS GOD AND OUR FATHER ,AND ALSO GOD THE SON.The scriptures say differently in many places.

Please one of you explain what this means!

However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.

"This is Jesus speaking by the way!
1st john chapter 5
5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 14:28
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

rev chapter 19

19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus:worship God[the father]: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy

**THE ANSWER IS THIS***

MANY OF YOU DON'T STUDY YOUR SCRIPTURE BUT LOVE TO ARGUE THAT WHICH YOU KNOW NOTHING OF.I HAVE TAKEN THE TIME THAT YOU MAY NOT HAVE THE HARD WORK OF SEARCHING OUT THE SCRIPTURES FOR YOURSELF AND GIVEN IT TO YOU ON A TRAY WITH MUCH LOVE.

**THIS IS JESUS PROCLAIMING TO THE ISRAELITES THE ORDER OF THE HEaVeNLIES**

23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven."MESSIAH IS CONFIRMING THAT THE FATHER IS IN HEAVEN AND IS THE ONLY FATHER"

23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ."MESSIAH IS CONFIRMING HE IS LORD OVER US"

"Lord is master"

"You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you ' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced because I go to the Father, for the Father is greater (meizon) than I." John 14:28

Divine – can someone be divine and not be God Himself? The answer is yes.

[link to www.thefreedictionary.com]

[link to ardictionary.com]

-
What does divine mean?

1. a. Having the nature of, OR being a deity.

b. Of, relating to, emanating from, or being the expression of a deity

c. Being in the service or worship of a deity; sacred.

2. Superhuman; godlike.

3. a. Supremely good or beautiful; magnificent

b. Extremely pleasant; delightful

4. Heavenly; perfect.

5. Of, or belonging to God

6. proceeding from God

-

Lord – someone who “owns” us – we are his possession. Also a king and husband.

A man of high rank in a feudal society or in one that retains feudal forms and institutions, especially:

a. A king.

b. A territorial magnate.

c. The proprietor of a manor. Landowner, property owner.

d. A man of renowned power or authority.

e. A man who has mastery in a given field or activity.

f. Archaic -The male head of a household.

g. Archaic- A husband. – A Hebrew custom for a wife to call her husband Lord.

The scriptures that describe Jesus and His relationship with His Father God–

Look for the obvious patterns – let us keep things simple…….God is not the author of confusion. The relationship is well described. It is NOT a “mystery.”

Are God and Jesus the same person?

Are they equal?

Who does Jesus say He is?

Who is God?

-

Mat 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice [God’s] out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

*** The speaker is God. He is calling Jesus his son. There are 2 persons here.

-

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

*** If there is a father, and he has a son, there are 2 people.
-

Jhn 3:35 The Father loves the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

Jhn 4:34 Jesus said unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish His work.

****Jesus is obedient and subservient to God.

-

Jhn 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

***Jesus has no power on His own. He submits to the Father, who has the power.
-

Jhn 6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven.Jhn 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

***God -the Father- is the sender of the bread from heaven. Jesus is the bread.

-

Jhn 6:38 [Jesus speaking] For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Jhn 6:39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

***Jesus is sent by the Father in heaven. The one who sends is greater than the one sent. So they are NOT equal.

-

Jhn 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God [the Father]; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.*** God is the Father. Jesus is sent by God the Father.

-

Jhn 10:36 [Jesus speaking] Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemed; because I said, I am the Son of God?

*** Jesus is saying He is divine, because God is His Father. However, He is NOT saying that He IS God. Jesus is divine, because His Father is divine, just like you are human because your father is human. However, Jesus is NOT his Father, who is God. There is only one God.

-

Jhn 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Jhn 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

*** Jesus gets His words from his Father
-

Jhn 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make OUR abode with him.

*** Jesus and the Father are two different people. They are not the same person.

-

Jhn 17:1 These words spoke Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

Jhn 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Jhn 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee [Father] the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

*** The only true God is the Father. Jesus is just who God sent.

-

Jhn 20:17 Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.

***God is the Father, the son is Jesus

-

Rom 1:3 Concerning his [God’s] Son, Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh

*** “Lord” is a title which means owner. We belong to Jesus, if he is our Lord. And Jesus is God’s son.

-

Rom 1:4 And declared [to be] the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead

Rom 1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called [to be] saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

*** It does not say “Jesus, our God.” It only says Jesus is Lord. He is Lord because He is God’s Son.

-

1Cr 8:6 But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.

*** Jesus can be Lord without being God. It does not say, “there is but one God, who is the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.”

-

2Cr 1:2 Grace [be] to you and peace from God our Father, and [from] the Lord Jesus Christ

-

2Cr 1:3 Blessed [be] God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

*** It does NOT say “the God, Jesus Christ.”

-

Gal 1:3 Grace [be] to you and peace from God the Father, and [from] our Lord Jesus Christ

-

Eph 6:23 Peace [be] to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ

-

Eph 1:3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ

-

Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him

-

Eph 3:9 And to make all [men] see what [is] the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ

-
Eph 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ

-Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all

*** The Father is God.

-

Phl 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God

Phl 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men

Phl 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross

Phl 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name

**** Jesus is the image of God, and He is divine, but he set this aside to obey His Father God. He was in a “lower” position to begin with, and God exalted him. So he was not originally “equal” with God, if he had to be exalted. God is already exalted.

-

Phl 2:11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father

-

Col 1:3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you

-

Col 1:15 Who [Jesus] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature

*** Jesus is the image of God, as he reflects God’s glory to man.

-

Col 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ

-

Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sits on the right hand of God

***There are 2 seats, not one, Jesus sits on the right side of God in heaven.

This means they are not the same person.

-

1Th 3:11 Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you

***God is the Father, the Son is Jesus
-

2Th 2:16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given [us] everlasting consolation and good hope through grace

God is the Father, the Son is Jesus

-

1Ti 2:5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

God is the Father, the son is Jesus

Hbr 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets

Hbr 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds

Hbr 1:3 Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high

Hbr 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they

Hbr 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

The Son was “made” better than the angels, as the image of the Father. Once he did the work of purging us of our sins, THEN he sat on the right hand of the Father. That means he did not have that exalted position BEFORE he came to earth and sacrificed Himself.

-

1Pe 1:3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead

God is the Father, the Lord is Jesus

2Pe 1:17 For he received from God the Father honor and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased

God is the Father, the Lord is Jesus

Rev 2:26 And he that overcomes, and keeps my works unto the end, to him will I [Jesus] give power over the nations:
Rev 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Jesus received the power from the Father and then will give it to us. They are not equal in power.

Rev 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals

Rev 5:5 And one of the elders said unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof

*** God is the one on the throne who has the book of seals. The lion of Judah (Jesus) is qualified to open the book. Jesus does not sit on the throne. Only God sits there.

IN MY CONCLUSION I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS

According to the Bible, only the Father is God. Jesus is His spirit Son, who was made higher than the angels, and shares, as a true Son, in the divine nature of his Father God, who is the God of Jesus. This is the same as any human son, would share in the same humanity as his own father. As his son, Jesus possesses his Father’s divine essence, and power. Jesus reflects the image of a great multifaceted Father God, who is much greater than he is. God is King. Jesus is His prince of peace. This should not be that hard to imagine. God can create and organize his heaven any way he wishes.

God has exalted Jesus now to a higher position, to be at his right hand, because of his great act of self sacrifice.

God is holy. Jesus is also holy. Jesus is the first, sacred, holy, pure possession, and son of His Father, who wishes now to exalt his Son in love to the earth. Jesus was the Father’s first son in spirit. If we repent of our sins, and turn from them, and accept Jesus as God’s son, we can also share in what God has for us, as spiritual sons and daughters of God. If we reject Jesus for who He is, we will break the heart of God, and then this heavenly destiny cannot be ours.

As for guilt, we ALL crucified Him. We ALL have sinned, and need forgiveness. Jesus is the way to this forgiveness.

So, the jewish people are right and the Muslims are right. There is only one God. There are not 3 gods. People’s eternal destiny depends on how they treat God’s Son, Jesus, Yeshua, and future Messiah of the land of Israel, who will hopefully return soon, to gather his brethren for a time of freedom, deliverance, and peace.

Jesus is therefore divine, as God’s son, but His Father is God. Jesus is Lord of this earth. The Father and Son are not equal. As Jesus said, the Father is greater than He is.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP