Users Online Now: 2,203 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,294,943
Pageviews Today: 2,162,057Threads Today: 869Posts Today: 15,407
08:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You basically have to keep your mouth shut if...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ...you ever want to keep a good thing going. And once the masses catch wind of something (a good thing), it usually degrades into total garbage and the good thing is lost forever. This applies for pretty much anything in life that involves people.

And if it involves money & people, it's even more important that you keep your mouth shut and you don't parade around telling everyone about it. And for Christ sakes, stop going on TV and spilling the beans about your whole operation. If you want to keep anything worth value to you, don't tell people. It's as simple as that. I know some of you can't resist it. You absolutely HAVE to tell someone about something secret or you have to get involved in some bullshit that ain't yours. I get it. Its hard to resist when your fueled by dramatics and curiosity.

I'm giving this advice to you because it will set you on a path of prosperity. I promise!

Stop getting involved in other peoples drama. Just don't even get involved. If it comes up, say "Hey, it's between you two.. none of my business" You know why? Because you never end up getting involved any ANYTHING! Its fucking fantastic! No one ever gets mad at the guy who wont get involved. In fact, it actually has an interesting diffusion effect a lot of the time. I suspect it makes people feel a little shame about the way they are acting when they see you don't have much interest in the drama. And in that moment they realize you're the stronger person and they may be acting foolishly.

So again.. lets recap.

1. Just stop telling people about shit. Period. And I mean pretty much everything. Keep the conversation light and simple. They don't need to know how fuckin great you are. It just opens up a can of worms later. No ammo, No fire. Ya dig? Don't tell them about the pot plants you have in your closet because they just smoked a joint with you. Don't tell them about this hot chick/guy you banged last night because you think it makes you look cooler. Don't tell them about all the cool shit your into when your not busting your ass working. Don't go on TV showing them how much cash you scrounge up in 3 months doing some odd job no one has ever heard of. Don't tell some kid at school you cheated on some test when you have to see him everyday in that class. These are examples, of course. But I can't stress enough! Just keep your mouth shut about everything if you want it to go at your pace and speed. Keep your mouth shut if you want to keep enjoying something only YOU know about. Just keep your mouth shut. Loose lips sink ships.

2. Stay out of peoples shit. The only shit you should be concerned about is your own shit. Period. You got enough bullshit to deal with. I know your not perfect. None of us are. Thats why we need to take the time to work on our own dramas and not some other piece of shits drama. This means, cousins, aunts, uncles, kid down the street, guy at the gas station, chick you fucked from the bar last night, your mailman, your hair stylist.. Whatever.. Don't tell them shit. YOU ASK THE QUESTIONS! People love to talk! They will talk your ear off all day long. Just ask them shit about themselves until you can make your move to get the fuck out of there. Stay out of the drama and stay neutral at all times!

Good luck, friends!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP