Users Online Now: 1,479 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 522,830
Pageviews Today: 681,431Threads Today: 205Posts Today: 2,806
06:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Low Carb diets always make you gain weight in the long run. Here is why.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Because low carb diets are starvation diets.

People think that the complex carbs in a donuts is what is making them Fat but it's the fact that 60% of the calories in a donuts are fat calories.

The United States eats the highest percentage of fat and protein in their diet of any industrialized Nation so it should be no surprise that they are the fattest.

Japan, which eats highest percentage carbs out of any industrialized nation. Is the thinnest.

European nations fall in between with both with the fat consumed and with obesity rates.

See a pattern.

Low carb diets are complete horseshit. You might lose weight initially but you will wreck your metabolism which means in the long run you will gain it all back and then some.

1 gram of fat has 9 calories.
1 gram of carbs has 4 calories.

I can go on.

My friend drinks 10 Sodas/day and eats rice/fruits/vegetables and is thin. In fact most thin people I see eat all of the carbs they want. They don't restrict them at all.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON I'VE SEEN DO LOW CARB GAINS THE WEIGHT BACK.

Hell even Atkins was 260 fucking pounds when he died. OBESE
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP