Users Online Now: 2,123 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,694,598
Pageviews Today: 2,343,773Threads Today: 584Posts Today: 10,778
06:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHY I AM AFRAID THE U.S WILL NEVER BE AS PROSPEROUS AND FREE AS IT ONCE WAS..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We all know things are not great right now, at least not what they once were in this country. I always through the past....what 6-8 yrs....thought we would eventually change course, and get back to being a great prosperous and free nation. I am starting to doubt that, and I will tell you why.

When a country is under tyranny the people want to be free more than anything. They want freedom more than they want foodstamps. They want freedom more than they want government housing. Hell they are willing to die for that freedom.

In America, we have been spoiled. Too spoiled. We have a young generation who wants things given to them. They think the oppsoite of those countries I mentioned. They would rather give up their freedom to get something for free. They would rather give up freedoms to receive free housing, ebt, and student loan forgiveness. They would rather give up freedoms so they can have free healthcare.

I don't think the people pushing for these things realize what the people living under tyranny realize. That when you slowly give up freedoms for handouts...and slowly let the government into every aspect of your lives....you slip into tyranny. I don't think the Libs realize what their policies lead to. And if they do, they are just marxists who should be sent on the first row boat to Cuba.

So, now, either we start weaning people off government dependance, or the Libs will get their way. And if that happens, our children and their children will grow up not knowing freedom. Until it gets to the point where they are willing to die to get that freedom.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP