Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Just Waiting....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Has anyone been feeling strange lately? By this I mean having the feeling that you do not belong, or want to be here? That you want to go home?

I feel that it is getting stronger and stronger, like something is coming closer and closer. My anticipation is growing.I have been wanting to go home, as well. I am bored with this world. Material things now mean nothing to me. They give me no joy.

I have grown weary of the violence, the anger, the war and bloodshed, even the garbage that fills this world. I wish to be somewhere where I can laugh again. Where I can find love that is unsurpassing. A place where people have not forgotten that others have hearts. I miss people that I do not have around me anymore, and deeply long to see them again.

I'm looking forward to the day this ends. I cannot wait for the day when we are free. I believe that whenever the day arrives, and our consciousness becomes fully aware, we are going to see miracles abounding, and it will not seem strange to us. That is something I long for.

It seems that I am out more during the day and night, just looking into the heavens...looking for something, someone to return. I just seem to being watching and waiting now. Maybe I should say longing for this to happen.

I have asked others about this, and it seems that two out of five people feel the same...can it be safely said that an 'AWAKENING' has started within humanity?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP