Users Online Now: 1,455 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 373,532
Pageviews Today: 586,939Threads Today: 219Posts Today: 3,609
06:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DID A CHRISTIAN BROTHER OR SISTER FIND THE ANSWER? FEW VERY FEW.THREAD UPDATED WITH THE ANSWER
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Let us also be mindful in the middle east in the messiah time and from creation the day started from the setting of the sun in the evening and ends at the setting of the sun the following evening.

ededed

Many say that all days are holy and it does not matter what day you chose as the shabbat

Some say it is the first day SUNDAY IS THE HOLY DAY

Can anyone prove this biblically and show scriptures to support this view?

If you can I will definitely change and follow what the bible says

THERE WERE FEW WHO GAVE A CORRECT ACCOUNT OF THE BIBLE AND ANSWERED SINCERELY....THERE WERE SOME WHO SINCERELY DID NOT KNOW..BLESSED ARE YOU!

THE HYPOCRITES WHO SKIPPED AROUND THE ANSWER AND DENIED THE TRUTH THIS WILL BE A TESTIMONY AGAINST YOU AND YOUR REBELLION

This was at creation before the laws were given, this was a standard for Adam and Eve the progenitors of all races

Genesis chapter 2
2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

This was given to Moses amongst a mixed multitude gentiles and israelites, during the exodus and all men had to obey this because they were followign the ways of our heavenly father

Exodus chapter 31
31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.

31:14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

31:15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

31:16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.

31:17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

The bible teaches that messiah came to restore his people and he made it quite clear salvation is of the jeu, meaning that these are the standars his laws and statutes and they must obey. Then the gentiles were grafted in to be part of the olive tree and have to comply with these standards or be plucked out

(1) Jesus–”Go not into the way of the Gentiles” (Matt. 10:5) and “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matt. 15:24), and “…for salvation is of the Jeus” (John 4:22)

2Paul–”For so the Lord has commanded us, saying, I have set you to be a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the uttermost parts of the earth”

What makes you think you are an exception to the rules of messiah and the holy father?

Romans chapter 11

11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

WHAT IS GOODNESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS AND LOVE TOWARDS GOD?

It is love for the father!..Why did israel get cut off in the first place was because of unbeleif and disobedince to the commandments of the father.That is the message in romans chp 11 above

1st john chapter 5
5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

[b]**In my conclusion I present things even in the future that shows that all been spoken and written is the fathers truth of the matter.Those who still deny and are stiffnecked, this will be against you because now you know the truth!**

ISAIAH CHP 66

66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

**CHOOSE TODAY1 BLESSINGS OR YOUR CURSE FOR THIS IS THE WORD OF THE MOST HIGH**

ISAIAH CHP 56
56:5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

56:6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

56:7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

56:8 The Lord GOD, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP