Users Online Now: 1,613 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 10,553
Pageviews Today: 15,193Threads Today: 4Posts Today: 88
12:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Has Anyone In Or Around Ohio Noticed How Quiet It Is Outside? No Birds, No Crickets
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been outside 3 times tonight and man , It is eerily quiet!!! Usaually there are birds chirping away, frogs croaking, crickets doing their thing...But tonight Dead silent!!
Im just wondering if it has anything to do with the fact that the New Madrid Seismic Server has been offline all day?? Or that the LISS seismic servers have been reading off the charts in a very scary kind of way? I know thy do that after a huge e.q. which was a few days ago...but c'mon...these things things are really OFF THE CHARTS!!!...and I noticed on the map I believe it was at [link to anf.ucsd.edu]
look at the e.q.'s around the new madrid , it is a perfect square...at least it was yesterday....but this is kinda freaking me out with all the silence. dead silence, not a mouse is running in the fields or dogs barking at the deer or coyote.....:/ :hearts::blink:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP