Users Online Now: 2,192 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 493,796
Pageviews Today: 862,889Threads Today: 421Posts Today: 6,338
09:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What to expect of Ascension level humans...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well now that it's 2012 I am sure that Ascension is real and we are already in it. During the beginning of the year I felt all these strange energies which were present for about a month. Now my body is feeling very different. I am feeling the love of the Christ/Krishna consciousness affecting me and changing my body. More of God's essence or energy is being put into my body's cells infusing it with love. I can feel this warmth in my chest and a perpetual positive mood.

I can feel love of various types or 'textures' flowing within my being. My life is taking more meaning and I am feeling fulfilled on various psychological levels. If this continues and spreads amongst the human race, all negativity could disappear from us and we will become Ascension level. We have been preparing for this evolution for many thousands of years and long ago before the destruction of Marduk when human kind lived on it in high technology, the citizens of the planet (of which I was one) began searching the galaxy explorable to us and incorporated selective DNA of various animal species with Ascension level features. The technology avaiable to us used Planetary Sentience and Ego to use epigenetics to change the DNA of an embryo. This DNA was implanted and left with space to evolve over the next 100k years and it is finally ready with those already having the DNA sharing it via the planet once again and using epigenetics to give us all a boost.

The picture in my mind's eye of Ascenscion level human is of us growing slightly taller and skinnier but still keeping muscle. Or skins will turn slightly greyish white (regardless of current race). We will lose eyelids and grow bigger eyes opting instead for a tough black exolayer covering the eyes like the Greys have. Wheareas the Greys' eyes are uniform oval, our eyes will have a bulge either in the outer, middle or inner eye allowing for variance. Our heads will of course get much larger. Not to sure if we will keep hair or not but it won't matter really except from a sexual or cosmetic point of view. Our sexual vitality will remain high.

And our minds will change. Since I saw a UFO last week my evolution has acceleratated and my mind has changed. I now view a blue hazy sphere in the middle of my mind space. When I focus on this sphere I can break it down into various holographic layers. There is the source layer where I get a picture of this white light and a general feel. This varies according to what I am thinking. There is the information layer where strands of thought bounce around in patterns and an energy layer which is combined with the previous two layers for a manifested layer or a picture developing from the blue sphere. My mind also feels black like the cosmos of space.

The key to all this is communicating with the planet's mind and asking questions and requests. Sometimes it responds.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP