Users Online Now: 2,350 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,215,630
Pageviews Today: 1,707,810Threads Today: 468Posts Today: 8,649
01:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CALLS GROW FOR RODNEY STOKES DISMISSAL OVER CONTROVERSIAL FARM ASSAULT OPERATION
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ***Reprinted with full permission of TCA Staff***

DNR DIRECTOR STOKES UNDER FIRE OVER CONTROVERSIAL “FARM ASSAULT” OPERATION
[link to www.thecomingattack.com]

Farm Assault launched blitzkrieg-style raids on ranchers using armed men and tactical vehicles

Tens of thousands of dollars of private property destroyed under Stokes’ order – was it legal?

Calls grow for indictment, conviction of Stokes over Farm Assault operation

Michigan – An increasingly outraged public called for the resignation of Michigan DNR Director Rodney Stokes, as the embattled administration worked to tamp down a growing firestorm over their highly controversial “Farm Assault” program.

The Farm Assault operation, widely condemned by the American public, involved the use of heavily armed officers and fleets of military vehicles descending on private citizens’ ranches and slaughtering mass numbers of farm animals considered legal for decades.

The program has, under the auspices of environmental protection, led to widespread terror among middle-class Michigan farmers because of its blitzkrieg-like assaults on private ranchers, involving the destruction of tens of thousands of dollars worth or private property.

FARM ASSAULT OPERATION

The controversial Farm Assault operation, ordered by DNR Director Rodney Stokes, was made possible by his reclassification of a certain species of pig in Michigan to an “invasive species”. That two-word reclassification has seen private citizens being confronted with the business end of a firearm and threatened with felony status.

Critics allege the “invasive species” order, issued by Stokes, is not only vague and arbitrary, but illegal and could lead to criminal charges being filed against him in court. They further contend a judge may end up ordering Stokes to compensate the ranchers for the financial damage he has wrought by his administration.

The Texas-based publication Natural News has been one of the first to lead the charge against the hotly contested Farm Assault operation, and one of the first to call for Stokes’ dismissal and impeachment.

RODNEY STOKES

Critics allege his Farm Assault program is criminal and unconstitutional

Journalist and activist Michael Adams of Natural News writes:

According to our sources, the person behind this effort is DNR director Rodney A. Stokes (see contact information below). Rodney Stokes, we’ve been told, is the decision maker behind these armed raids on Michigan ranchers. He’s the one who demands that traditional heritage pigs be slaughtered at gunpoint and that Michigan ranchers be arrested and charged as felons if they resist.

In investigating this story, I called and left a message for the DNR’s media contact, but he has so far failed to return my call. I am not necessarily expecting a return call, as experience has taught me that these cowards prefer to operate in darkness and quickly flee when someone with any real journalistic integrity begins to ask real questions.
Forced to murder his own livestock

This entire story stems from the DNR’s forcing of Michigan small-scale pig ranchers to slaughter their own livestock or be arrested as felons. (Yes, you read that correctly.)
Just this last week, one Michigan farmer was forced to shoot his own livestock in cold blood — including twenty baby piglets and pregnant sows. As he says in his own words:
“I was served a search warrant yesterday at 7: 45am. I have killed all my hogs. [DNR] gave me papers that say I do not have any hogs on my property. All they saw were dead hogs laying around from my mass slaughtering. It took 12 guys 4 times in there to kill all of them, sows with young, Pregnant sows, dozens of piglets, and old mature boars. It has been a sad few weeks. Does anyone know what it feels like to open fire on 20 baby piglets in one group which weigh between 5 lbs and 15 lbs. They are so adorable and cute. They commented to everyone that they never saw a fence built so tough and no way would a hog get out of this area.”(www.BakersGreenAcres.com)

This is directly a result of the orders of DNR director
Rodney Stokes.

NaturalNews has received word that many of the front-line DNR enforcement officers are completely opposed to this agenda put forth by Stokes. I will state here on the record that any DNR officers, employees or whistleblowers who wish to come forward with information about this case can contact NaturalNews with the complete assurance that their identity will be protected. You can reach us at this contact page. Obviously, do NOT use government computers to reach us or send us email, as that will be tracked. Do this from a public internet cafe using a hosted email address such as Gmail. Reach us through: [link to www.naturalnews.com]

Read more...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP