Users Online Now: 1,795 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 203,508
Pageviews Today: 268,113Threads Today: 55Posts Today: 1,117
01:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject People who don't believe that a illuminati bloodline conspiracy runs the world , how bout a cup of STFU
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 'cause everyone is related' according to you stupid sheep

ok, bitch, show me where in your family tree you are closely related to over 15 high powered elitists, some being actors, and some being top level politicians who directly oppose you in a politcal party.

Bush cousins with Kerry.

Obama related to Brad Pitt, cheney, bush, john mccain, hilary clinton who is related to angelina jolie....

just a coincidence? obama just some average black man, grassroots normal everyday average joe? it's only a coincidence he's related to these people, cause afterall we are all related

excuse me while i LOL at you sheep

show me where in your family tree you are related to the same types of people obama is related to, after all this is common place, we all are related!

put up or STFU!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News