Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP : Welcome to the Dark Age
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What is up will all the crazy religious bullshit on the site? Religion is a tiny subsection of the site, still I have a hard time finding threads that aren't either religious nutballs doing the GLP version of the dark ages?
Don't get me wrong, I do prefer the religious crazies over the racist crazies, but not by much.

Where are the conspiracy theories and UFOs? Is religion part of the lunatic fringe? Sure seems like it.
Most I see are either threads that are plain racist in nature, the bashing of an unpopular president, and those discussions are about as mature as the ones I've overheard on schoolyards. In the end it boils down to race and his funny-sounding name.
Every time of of y'all rages on and on about commie obongo or whatever retarded term you are currently favoring I wonder to myself if anyone who actually has something to say wouldn't just ignore this dirthole.
It just lowers the bar so much, and a thread can be so retarded even the dimmest bulb realizes this, still there is just so much crap that gets insta pinned.

If we now have all the religious nuts, the bigots who felt Stormfront would be too right-wing for them, where did the real discussions go? Did people migrate elsewhere, or are you just hiding among the many many bullshit threads, much like my little rant?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP