Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Allah is Really Angry with Me
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yesterday, I wrote an article that said Allah is a purple dragon, and that you are allowed to get drunk and have tattoos. I was attempting to write a satire, and write an excuse to change the rules of Islam.

This conversion to Islam is very hard because I grew up listening to rock and roll, having lots of sex, doing lots of drugs, getting lots of tattoos, et cetera.

There are many demonistic forces in me that Hollywood has created through their perversion and filth. This is why I have gone to war with Hollywood because I know my purity has been obstructed because of the images and music they create.

Today, I continued saying that Allah is a dragon, and that Muslims can do whatever the fuck they want, and a giant Thunderstorm struck where I am at putting out the power.

My television is currently playing static because the cable is out.

Islam is the truth, and I cannot circumvent the truth.

As you may or may not know, I am a prolific writer.

I write many, many aritcles and notes as a form of artisitc expression.

Please check the date of any article I wrote before assuming I currently believe what I wrote in the past.

All of my writings are part of my spiritual growth.

Allah is God. Islam is the truth. There is no other way.

If you see an article that says otherwise, check the date as I have written much in the past that was against Islam, but I will not delete these writings becaue I believe they are important parts of my growth as a human being.

A few weeks back: I said aloud that I swear my life to Allah, and I will never change my mind again.

Then I go and write this article about Allah being a dragon.

Curses upon me on this day.

This is an official written declaration today:

My Life Belongs to Allah, and I will never question the Authority of the Allah's apostle or his Holy Book, the Qur'an.

I will never break my covenant with God again.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP