Users Online Now: 2,132 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,035,491
Pageviews Today: 1,390,764Threads Today: 355Posts Today: 5,496
11:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject (Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

[link to www.youtube.com]

This is a very well documented and well done look into the current status of our world, and what the power brokers of the planet are doing behind the scenes to perpetuate a way of life that is essentially killing us as a human species and destroying the beautiful environment of our planet. I feel this is one of the most important movies ever made. After I watched it (twice) I was struck that these people needed more spiritual support as they have a good grasp of what is happening on the planet in a physical sense, yet they are probably not aware of the spiritual help that is being afforded us as part of the Correcting Time.

Yesterday, while praying with a dear friend, as we created a prayer circuit for the Thrive Movement, I saw what I needed to do. As we prayed, I “saw’ Michael descend into the planet after the Archangels created a circuit for Him, and he radiated in His POWER, GLORY and AUTHORITY into the Thrive Movement. The people who created this movement need our help now, and I ask you to add your prayers into this circuit that Michael’s WILL may indeed be done with and for them. My friend, who has connections to the Thrive Movement, will inform them of being prayed for.

As more people watch this video and as it circulates into a wider community, many people will feel anger and betrayal about what is happening on the planet. This, of course, perpetuates a fear mentality and is highly toxic to planetary correction and upliftment. The prevailing attitudes to hold towards the perpetuators of the plan to harm humanity and world are MERCY and FORGIVENESS. These spiritual attitudes will help soften the energies that people feel and create a wave of spiritual energy to help the Thrive Movement to continue to progress. Many people feel a sense of hopelessness, and this is exactly what the powerbrokers are counting on to keep people in fear and confusion. ..Donna Dingillo
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP