Users Online Now: 1,341 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 281,409
Pageviews Today: 462,192Threads Today: 133Posts Today: 2,307
04:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE LAWLESS AND PERVERSE CHURCHES AND WHY MANY WILL NOT MAKE IT IN THE KINGDAOM
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message let us examine the facts of the messiah and how he was challenged and tried to be led into traps by religionists from the house of satan.This scenario I first present is very typical of most christians today. they love to take parts and portions of scriptures to justify their rebellion to truth.

This partial scripture is the favorite one they use but they don't ever include the question being asked.Today I will include it because it is a very good trick they use to lead others astray like TV ads!

The book of john chp 5

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words
?

moses
7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:

7:53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.
nbvbvc

Sybliminally they wave the one liners constantly and repeatedly until it becomes a trigger of defense and a catch phrase.This is brainwash pre-thought while studying the word you see nothing else but what was implanted all other words become irrelevant "EVEN IF THE MESSIAH IS SAYING IT"

*LETS WALK TOGETHER*

Below is from the book of Matthew chapter 22 they love to quote about the law and insist that the law of old was done away with and all we need is love.The portion in red they totally reject and the verses prior to this one they deliberately leave out. This is very straight forward even my parrot can explain this!

Jesus said unto him: thou shalt love thy Lord God with all thine heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and that great commandment. And there is another like unto this. Thou shalt love thine neighbor as thyself. In these two commandments, hang all the law and the prophets.

NOW LET US LOOK AT THE QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED TO PROMPT THE MESSIAH TO ANSWER AND UNDERSTAND FULLY WHAT HE WAS ALLURING TO.

Here we see in the previous verse there was a question asked by one of the wicked ones.What was the question in regard to? Which commandment in the law! Messiah answered regarding the commandment in the law

PROOF!

¶ When the pharisees had heard, how that he had put the sadducees to silence, they drew togedder, and one of them which was a doctor of law asked him a question tempting him and saying: **Master which is the great commandment in the law?**

WHAT DID HE ASK?

**Master which is the great commandment in the law?**

WHAT DID HE ASK?

HOLD UP! HOLD UP! WHAT DID HE ASK?

NO! WAIT UP HERE,THAT AINT RIGHT! WHAT DID HE ASK?

OK!DID JESUS ASK WHAT LAW? DID HE SAY THERE IS NO LAW? AND WHAT DID JESUS REPLY?

Jesus said unto him: thou shalt love thy Lord God with all thine heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and that great commandment. And there is another like unto this. Thou shalt love thine neighbor as thyself. In these two commandments, hang all the law and the prophets.

WAIT! WAIT! JESUS SAID WHAT?
In these two commandments, hang all the law and the prophets.

NO NEIM THAT AINT RIGHT! JESUS SAID WHAT?
In these two commandments, hang all the law and the prophets.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN THE LAW OF THE PROPHETS NEIM? THEN THAT MEANS MOSES AND ELISHA AND DAVID AND ISAIAH AND EZEKIEL

Let us now look at the law and the prophets given as reference to this verse in my bible Deut chapter 6.THIS IS THE LAW THAT WAS ASKED BY THE DOCTOR

THE BOOKS OF MOSES

6:1 Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:

6:2 That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.

6:3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

6:9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

6:10 And it shall be, when the LORD thy God shall have brought thee into the land which he sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give thee great and goodly cities, which thou buildedst not,

6:11 And houses full of all good things, which thou filledst not, and wells digged, which thou diggedst not, vineyards and olive trees, which thou plantedst not; when thou shalt have eaten and be full;

6:12 Then beware lest thou forget the LORD, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

6:13 Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name.

6:14 Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;

6:15 (For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.

6:16 Ye shall not tempt the LORD your God, as ye tempted him in Massah.

6:17 Ye shall diligently keep the commandments of the LORD your God, and his testimonies, and his statutes, which he hath commanded thee.

6:18 And thou shalt do that which is right and good in the sight of the LORD: that it may be well with thee, and that thou mayest go in and possess the good land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers.

6:19 To cast out all thine enemies from before thee, as the LORD hath spoken.

6:20 And when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What mean the testimonies, and the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD our God hath commanded you?

6:21 Then thou shalt say unto thy son, We were Pharaoh's bondmen in Egypt; and the LORD brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand:

6:22 And the LORD showed signs and wonders, great and sore, upon Egypt, upon Pharaoh, and upon all his household, before our eyes:

6:23 And he brought us out from thence, that he might bring us in, to give us the land which he sware unto our fathers.

6:24 And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day.

6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.

WAIT! WAIT! JESUS SAID ALL THIS? ABOUT THE LAWS OF THE PROPHETS? THAT IS NOT WHAT IT MEANS NEIM! SHOW ME ANOTHER WITNESS TO THIS!

** NEWS FLASH **
LET ME TELL YOU HERE NOW "THE PROPHETS" ARE THE OTHER BOOKS OF THE OLD TESTAMENT AND THE LAW IS REFERRING TO "THE BOOKS OF MOSES"

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
Ex 20:13 Dt 6 & 5:17

FROM HERE ON YOU CAN DEBATE AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE AND ARGUE BECAUSE THE JESUS YOU PROFESSED SHOWED YOU IN YOUR OWN BIBLE NOT MY WORDS BUT HIS.
You can go to the epistles which you do not understand and are unlearned to refute the messiahs word.

Your favorite being colossian chapter 2:14 and the book of roman and galations.I am to familiar with your folly.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THE MESSIAH SPOKE ALL THE WORDS IN THE GOSPEL PRESENTED IN THE THREAD."THIS IS THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST"M,JJK,J
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP