Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject California Earthquake/Flooding/ARKstorm dream
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had a dream a few nights ago when I was in the middle of a 3-day water fast.

I had been praying for dreams from God to help confirm some events that I believe are soon to occur.

My dream was as follows:

I was in a car with my mother and sister and we were driving away from our old house that is in one of the valleys of southern California. There was about 3 feet of water EVERYWHERE. No rain, just massive flooding as far as you could see. I was concerned that we couldn’t drive through, but my mom’s car managed to drive through it. I then pulled out my phone and looked at the screen (iphone) and saw a USGS map of southern California. There where indications of 2 medium sized earthquakes (4.0-5.0) and then a voice loudly echoed in my head 'THE SAME WILL HAPPEN HERE AS IT DID IN JAPAN' after this I felt very uneasy and I told my mother that we needed to leave California as soon as possible because the big one was about to hit. I woke up right after.

I'm not sure, but I believed Japan was hit with a smaller EQ the day before the 9.0. So I took this as a warning. What gets me is the 3ft of water flooding southern California... an ARKstorm perhaps? Wanted to get this out in the open because I want to hear what other GLPrs have top say or think.

God bless.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP