Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Joel Osteen "America's Pastor"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message May I PUKE. I guess he's coming to Denver soon and is on the local ABC news channel here for the pre advertising. That he is billed as "America's Pastor" says everything.............. considering America is no longer the Light of the World it was hoped to become.

[link to www.joelosteen.com]

Now I want you to read above. I am going to put a couple quotes from it here, I would post it all, its not long, but we have to consider keeping GLP out of trouble.

There are many different ways that people see God. Some people see Him as a God who is far off, way out there, untouchable, somewhere in the universe. Some people see Him in a very formal way where they have a deep respect and reverential fear of Him. Some people see God as a God who is just out to get them. They think He has a baseball bat, looking down from heaven and waiting for them to make a mistake. They feel a pressure that they can never live up to. If that's you today, understand that that's a wrong image of God. The best picture we could have of God is the picture we see in scripture—the picture of God as a loving father.

Ok, not so bad. Some reasonable Truth. So what is missing in this image? The FACT that God is not a sky person up there someplace. The FACT that YOU who are ensouled with Father Fragments, are Son's of God, in various levels of development. The Father FRAGMENT that you possess IS the FATHER Beloveds. He is YOUR GOD. He sends a MIND PIECE OF HIMSELF to LIVE IN YOUR MIND.

YOU have to be in meditation or in some quiet state of mind before you can here him. And when you DO, you tend to say, Jesus told me so. Will NO. God the Father and Jesus are not the same individuals, except that He WHO HAS SEEN the CREATOR SON, has Seen the Father. And most back then had no idea of that anyway. Not even the apostles.

But lets not pay attention to the Creator Son right now. Lets go with the FATHER WITHIN YOU. HE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND. YOUR MENTOR. He does not however run around as a sky person making all your dreams come true. Joe made me nearly throw up this morning with all that bullshit.

He described how GOD wouldn't let him and his wife buy a fancy house and they had to thus get and old junk heap which they fixed up and sold for twice as much as they paid. Really? That is the FATHER WITHIN that prevented the big house. Probably it was their budget. Joel does not LOOK Father Indwelt to me, and his wife is even worse, she so had the "reptilian" look about her.

If JOEL and wifey are people of GOD, they would be teaching MEDITATION and the concept of the FATHER WITHIN. And sometimes when it does seem this bearded person called God, has other plans for you, perhaps that is the work of your guardian angels and guides for you older souls here.

While Joel uses a bit of TRUTH, he is so shallow that it is a LIE. Don't think of God as a FATHER, KNOW HIM AS THE FATHER WITHIN YOUR SOUL, accessed by meditation. So they tell a bit of truth to HOOK ONES, and then proceed to work for the antichrist.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP