Users Online Now: 2,184 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 644,127
Pageviews Today: 1,046,502Threads Today: 417Posts Today: 7,013
10:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hugo Chavez , the Biopsies , the Surgeries , The Radiation therapy and Cuba , things don't add up !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hugo Chavez , the Biopsies , the Surgeries , The Radiation therapy and Cuba , things don't add up !

I cured a person diagnosed with terminal ( metastasis ) cancer using only quality enzymatic Shark Cartilage extract ( have Hospital File printout , over 50 pages ) .

See my web site [link to ViaHealth.WordPress.com]

Take four times a day , one hour Before meals , the amount of shark cartilage in Grams equivalent to the body weight in Kilograms : you weight 100 Kilos , you take 100 Grams four times a day .

That simple !

Today the patient can take on top Inositol Hexaphosphate ( IP 6 ) only by Dr. Michael Murray under Natural Factors label ( I have no relation with them what so ever ) , one hour away from meals or the shark cartilage , at least eight pills at once , minimum four times a day , or better yet see if they have it in Powder .

There are no side effects from the cartilage or IP6 ...

On top the patience should Eat according to his Blood Type ( see book “ Eat Right for Your Type “ by Dr. Peter D'Adamo , a Statue should be raised for him and his father !! ) .

On top eat Organic and take the simple supplements described on my web site including the Must Hemp Seed Oil ( better than Flax ) .

Now The Judgement , because Chavez is the only leader on Earth that comes close to my Daniel in The Recipe ( see link below in my Sig ) , hence I am Very Pissssed that Chavez is not well !!

1) I e-mailed from different IPs to the Venezuelan Embassy in Ottawa , Canada , never got a reply !

2) All Proof of the Shark Cartilage and IP6 treatment proof is on my web site ViaHealth.WordPress.com

3) Proof that Biopsies and Surgeries are almost guaranteed to spread the cancer !! If you suspect cancer start the treatment !! ( and take ultrasound to monitor the tumor ! ) ( I am not even touching the Radiation treatment and Chemotherapy , both inapropriate ) :

[link to prostatedoctor.blogspot.ca]

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Prostate Biopsy Spreads Prostate Cancer Cells

Breaking news from the Diagnostic Center for Disease™ in Sarasota, Florida, identifies a previously underestimated risk that routine prostate biopsy performed to evaluate for prostate cancer spreads cancer cells and may be the reason that men have a recurrence of disease many years after the prostate was removed successfully with clear surgical margins. .... “ .

Note the Date !

This applies to all cancers , so What The HELL the Cuban “doctors” are doing to Chavez ???

Please someone forward this to him , Thank you !
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP