Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I've always been SINGLE...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm 20 and I have always been single ... I've never had a boyfriend ... I've never been kissed.... or hugged...

I spent all my life in Tennessee on my parents farm ... We didn't have too many neighbors and the neighbors we had were not close to us. So I didn't really have a social life and I was very shy...

I used to be very fat till 8th grade... then I lost a lot of weight for High School... High School was great. I was quite popular... my closest friends where the class president, cheerleaders and some girls from the volleyball team.... The boys already had girlfriend and I didn't like the other boys... I did fell in love with one of my friends' boyfriend but I didn't tell anyone...

I decided to concentrate on getting good grades and being the best... and I did.. but I still wanted to "be loved" ..

After High School I moved to D.C. for a year and then I moved to CA ... I was trying to find myself ... I am now in PR obviously but that's another story.. I think I will go back to Tennessee in a couple of months...

I don't know if I am going through some kind of boyfriend-less crisis or something but I've been feeling the need of having someone to share my life with ... even though I am more confident about myself I still feel kind of shy around men in general ...

This probably doesn't sound complete.... I'm sleepy so I cannot think straight...

Anyway... Anyone else?

Tell me something ... This is my way of relieving my sadness ...

No, I am not the woman from the avatar photo
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP