Users Online Now: 1,533 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 277,712
Pageviews Today: 453,310Threads Today: 146Posts Today: 2,596
06:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Yahoo! Censors Political Comments ~ PROOF!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I attempted posting this several times before I realized it isn't my computer ~ Yahoo! is literally *censoring* real-time comments on their News site.

Fuckin' communist bastards. . .

I eventually sent them a snarky complaint via their pathetic form (which will do no good, I'm sure) asking them to stop drinking the kool-aid and to get a real job.

Ain't gonna happen.

Don't believe me?
Copy/Paste the below comment & try to post it on Yahoo! News.
The story is here: [link to news.yahoo.com]

Here's the comment that Yahoo! **CENSORED**

"Barry is not even an option, but Romney is a sucky candidate along the lines of Daddy Bush & Little Bush - **NONE** of the above can be trusted as far as you can throw their wallets!

We NEED a 3rd Party in this Republic! Two sides of the same coin isn't working any more. The two parties are hand-in-glove.

WE NEED A THIRD PARTY AND WE NEED OUR VOTES TO ACTUALLY *COUNT*

Both Republicans AND Democrats are deliberately stirring racial conflict through control of the media -
Can't you people see that? Seriously?!

Wake up, America! WAKE UP."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP