Users Online Now: 2,261 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,657,151
Pageviews Today: 2,424,763Threads Today: 668Posts Today: 13,701
07:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Suboxone Detox - Hallucinogenic Dreams - DMT?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For those unaware, Suboxone is an alternative to methadone used for the treatment of opiate addiction. It is only a partial opiate agonist, but is still about 30 times stronger than morphine. After being on it for 5 years, I decided it was enough, and that I was going cold turkey (well, with the help of a BIT of xanax from my doctor, but I went through that was quicker than I should have). I also got this stuff called "Withdrawal-Ease", which is just an herbal supplement to supposedly ease the symptoms. The only substance it contains that is really worthy of noting is Valerian root, which is chemically comparable to Valium, but really nothing even close.

Ok, so I had about 8 days off the Suboxone, and about 5 since I had taken any xanax, and I still feel like shit. I haven't slept more than an hour or so at a time since I started, and I just generally feel terrible. So, last night I'm laying on the couch (as to not keep the wife awake), watching TV, trying to fall asleep. As I'm laying there, I start to feel a strange feeling...I'm still awake and aware, but I feel this very calming feeling coming over my body. It felt similar to a DMT experience, just a bit more mild... then I start to drift off to sleep....

I "awaken" in a dream state, and it would take me hours to explain this dream, but I was basically searching for my wife and son in this strange (but very familiar place) and couldn't find them. I would encounter people from my past... people I hadn't thought of in years. People whom, for all intents and purposes, I had forgotten ever existed. Then I woke back up.... I still felt that buzzing feeling like I was tripping. I got up, got a drink of water, fell back asleep... and the exact same dream continued, picking up exactly where it left off.

This happened at least 6 times throughout the night, each time the dream would continue, and I would continue to feel as if I were tripping. I've experimented with tons of drugs in my days, and DMT is the only one I could say would be comparable. There's NO WAY a little Valerian Root could cause this, especially considering I'd taken it for 7 previous nights. The entire experience seemed to last hours and hours... however, i only really slept in 10 minute increments. I'm pretty sure that this was probably just a natural part of the detoxification process... maybe my body just getting rid of the "toxins". Whatever the case, it was a profound experience, and I was saddened for it to end. It was terrifying yet exciting.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP