Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Meds saved my life...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Everyone here is SO against prescription medication (or any medication at all.)

I will admit: perscription meds saved my life.

I am bulimic. I used to throw up literally 3-6 times a day. Every day.
When I would wake up, the first thing I would think about was food. The
Last thing I would think about before going to bed was food. And in between that, guess what I was thinking about. Yea. Food.

I'd have nightmares of binging on food and nOt throwing it up. (causing me to gain weight in the dream)
And then I would wake up from the nightmare and not know if it ACTUALLY happened or not.
I was clinically underweight. I have lost consciousness and gone into shock before. My blood pressure was 85/65. I kid you not.
I felt like a zombie.
Then I found my savior. Adderall.
It actually helped me focus on something other than food, my weight, my looks. I stopped being so self conscious and was actually CONFIDENT for once.
Over a year later and I've not purposely thrown up once (:
Of course it's not as easy as it was in the beginning (my body is used to the meds) but I am grateful nonetheless.
I know that I would be dead had it not been for this drug.

Anyone else feel that a prescription drug has saved their lives?
I know that many here think that they are poison, but I thought that maybe some people could post experiences like me, and show people that not ALL of them are bad.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP