Users Online Now: 2,124 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,193,812
Pageviews Today: 1,993,518Threads Today: 822Posts Today: 14,254
07:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject May 20th - REAL doom? Connecting the dots. Chicago? COMPILATION ON PAGE 25
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This isn't good at all folks. I took the May 20th predictions with a grain of salt, now not so much.

Let's connect some dots here: (UPDATED. NOW LIST INCLUDES QUITE A FEW OF THE OTHER "COINCIDENCES" GLPers POSTED WITHIN)

1) Russians coming mid-may(ish) to Colorado and Utah learn to use our weapons to participate on a drill to take place on May 24th.

2) Red Cross ordered to prepare shelters in Chicago in case they have to EVACUATE the City of Chicago due possible unrest during the NATO Summit on May 19 - 21? Evacuate the City of Chicago?? What the hell kind of unrest are they expecting??

[link to chicago.cbslocal.com]

3) The MSM actually reported this potential evacuation! CBS! They must know something big is happening, doubt they suddenly got a back-bone.

4) An partial eclipse is due May 20th which NASA is calling the "Ring of Fire Solar Eclipse".

5) There is a celestial alignment that day between the Pleiades, the Sun, and the Earth

6) May 20 is "Jerusalem Day" and there are other biblical references in the thread

7)Harold Camping predicted an earthquake and the rapture for May 21, 2011. Could he have been just a year off?

8)Last year, on May 20, 2011, there was a DRILL for the New Madrid Earthquake scenario.

9)Chicago is preparing for "dirty bombs" - False Flag?

10) The movie 2012: Various references such as the fake Mona Lisa has already happened, there is protest outside a G8 Summit, and someone says they need to get to Wisconsin (where the Red Cross is setting up shelters!)

11) Some say the timeline has sped up for the magnetic pole shift and it may happen a year ahead of schedule: MAY 2012

12)Obama recently secretly bypassed congress and signed Executive Orders seizing US Infrastructure and citizens for military preparedness (NDRP)

13)Obama's appointed his friend, Rham Emanuel as mayor of Chicago...so he'd have someone there he trusted?

14)The G8 Summit, which was going to be in Chicago the same time as the NATO Summit was moved to Camp David.

15) Some say Bilderberger Group is also meeting in Virginia that weekend.

16)Delta jet landing in Chicago is quarantined. (don't know why)

17)These are not on that weekend, but close enough that they could have an affect: June 4th partial lunar eclipse and June 5th is the rare Transit of Venus.

18) Increased sun spot and activity is also worth noting.

19) Various (supposed) predictions for doom on May 20th:

Nostradamus forecasting a very mighty earthquake on May 20, 2012 (I think this one is debunked)

Earthquake prediction due to renegade asteroids

Crop circle from 2007 referencing May 20, 2012

20) Some claim "Nibiru" due May 20

UPDATE: THERE HAVE BEEN A TON MORE "COINCIDENCES" ADDED BY POSTERS ON THIS DATE! MUCH SCARIER THAN I FIRST THOUGHT!

Someone please talk me down because I'm starting to freak out a tad here. Give me a BS flag and tell me why. Shill it. Just tell me why I should not be panicking.

April 28th Update: Just saw this video posted on YouTube
[link to www.youtube.com]

Other astute people are starting to notice.

siren2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP